A Treasure of Success Unlimited
Edited by OG Mandino
Sound Wisdom, P. O. Box 310, Shippensburg, PA 17257
978-0768408348, $ 15.99, 2016, 236 pages
Reviewed by Richard R. Blake, firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Proven Success Principles to Help You Become the Person You Want Be
OG Mandino has compiled the best of the articles published in the Success Unlimited magazine published and edited by W. Clement Stone whose own success stories attest to the credibility of the principles set forth in is writing. “A Treasure of Success Unlimited” captures the essence of this highly significant collection of articles designed to motivate and inspire, to instruct and teach, and to help the reader discover and achieve the fulfillment of the principles most applicable to the reader’s personal success goals.
Articles written by these highly successful men often present a variation of similar themes. These include:
- Learning to use an analysis of your mistakes and the mistakes of others to determine the course of action for moving forward
- Acknowledge the power of faith
- Find ways to love people and render them a service
- Recognize, develop, and use your giftedness and talents
- Discover the benefits of finding peace of mind, inner security, and the calm of contentment
I found their true stories, enriching, stirring, and highly motivating.
The Napoleon Hill Foundation continues to encourage and inspire readers to pursue the philosophy, ethics, and success secrets of leaders of the past. Dream Big! Work Hard! Find Contentment! – all while serving others.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.