Reviewed by Richard R. Blake
A Rich Resource for Hearing God’s Voice through Natural Events and Divine Occurrences
“God’s Prophetic Symbolism in Everyday Life” is full of extraordinary examples and testimonies of Kingdom living, offering encouragement, and inspiration. The book is divided into two parts.
Part 1 introduces the supernatural phenomena:
· Modern day prophets, signs and symbols through numbers, names, and natural means
· Spiritual principles and applications which can draw us into a deeper intimacy with God.
· Packed with destiny defining encounters leading to a deeper understanding of the Scriptures, and an increased awareness of those natural and supernatural events happening around us.
I especially appreciated the format of the book with: charts, guidelines for interpretation, summary statements, and conclusions.
Part 2 presents resources for:
· Interpreting visions and revelatory experiences
· A metaphor dictionary
· A name and place dictionary.
Co-authors, Adam F. Thompson and Adrian Beale, are well known for their previous books, and their global outreach and ministry; their books are highly recommended and endorsed by Pastors and Christian leaders in prophetic and revivalists movements around the world.
“Gods Prophetic Symbolism in Everyday Life” is a vital ministry resource for interpreting God’s will, and equipping the reader to live a life of significance with a supernatural impact.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.
Destiny Image Publishers, Inc. P. O. Box 310, Shippensburg, PA 17257, 977-0768415896, $25.99, 2017, 448 pages