Unlocking Destinies from the Courts of Heaven Leader’s Guide
By: Robert Henderson
Reviewed By: Richard R. Blake
Basic Guideline with Steps to Launching and Leading the “Unlocking Destinies from the Courts of Heaven” as a Group or Class Facilitator
The objective of the “Unlocking Destinies from the Courts of Heaven Leader’s Guide” is to help the class members to identify and implement prophetic prayer strategies and revelatory principles for bringing their appeal to the Courtroom of Heaven in order to break up the delaying forces hindering them from moving forward and accomplishing their God given purpose and destiny.
The Leaders Guide is designed to equip the group leader to walk the participants through the course which includes: A Leader Checklist with actions to consider and complete prior to the class startup date.
The guide also includes:
- Clearly defined instructions and a suggested structure for overseeing the weekly with structure for each session.
- A Welcome and Fellowship time
- A Worship and Prayer time
- The Video Instruction
- The Activation segment
- Plans and assignments for the week ahead
- A Closing prayer
- The final section of the Leader’s Guide assists the Class Leader with materials essential for conducting the weekly sessions, including: A brief Introduction and Summary, Interactive Questions, and an Activation Exercise.
“Unlocking Destinies from the Courts of Heaven Leader’s Guide” is an important tool for planning, overseeing, leading, or conducting the Curriculum Course effectively. The Guidelines are thorough, complete, adaptable, and easy to follow. They are instructive and indispensable.Robert Henderson is a trailblazer in apostolic teaching in areas of revelation, and impartation. He is recognized internationally and travels extensively with a commitment to disciple nations while he delivers his message of the Kingdom of God, and the Courts of Heaven.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.
Destiny Image Publishers, Inc., P. O. Box 310, Shippensburg, PA 17257, 978-978-0768413793, $ 14.99, 2017, 111 pages