Reviewed by Richard R. Blake
Tips, Techniques, Tricks, and Therapies for Pet Owners
“All Hands on Pet” is designed to be a how-to guide for pet owners. I found it to be an all-important resource guide to accompany Susan Davis’ earlier book A Guide to Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation for Animals: A Guide for the Consumer.
Unique features of “All Hands on Pet” include:
- The Table of Contents has clearly defined Chapter Titles with bulleted topics discussed within each chapter to quickly find your current interest or need.
- A well-organized resource list that includes:
- Conferences and Events
- Educational Programs
- Physical Therapists and Rehabilitation Providers
- Products and General Helps websites
- An exhaustive Index
- Photos demonstration techniques for therapies describe with the text
- A Key Connects Column that cross-references the reader to her earlier book, A Guide to Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation for Animals: A Guide for the Consumer
Susan E. Davis is a career licensed physical therapist, a pioneer in animal therapy. She specializes in helping pet owners prepare and provide
“All Hands on Pet – Your How-To Guide on Home Physical Therapy Methods for Pets” should be readily available as a resource in the home or library of every pet owner, veterinary, practitioner, therapist, and rehabilitation specialists, and students in all these areas.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.
Joycare Media, Red Bank, N. J. 07701,
978-0989275026, 2017, 234 pages