Reviewed by Richard R. Blake
Insights into Walking in the Power, Authority, and through the Confidence of the Spirit of God within You
International minister, pastor, and bestselling author Kynan Bridges passionately appeals his readers to pursue a lifestyle of the supernatural power of God available through his presence in our lives. “School of His Presence” puts an emphasis on practical teaching on how, as Christians, we can consistently experience the presence and power of the Spirit of God within.
Unique features found in “School of His Presence” include:
- Highlighted keys to supernatural living
- Prayers of Activation which result in enlightenment, understanding, and revelation
- Probing Questions which lead to discovery, discussion, and interaction
- Stimulating Practicums with exercises and applications for equipping readers for taking action
- An inviting format style that offers the reader a continuous flow of stimulating insights and scriptural truths
Bridges writes with a dynamic style. His profound insights challenge the reader to adopt the principles of seeing through the eyes of Jesus, experiencing heaven on earth, walking in authority, the glory of God, intimacy with God, living in and from God’s presence, and many more.
“School of His Presence – Walking in Power, Intimacy, and Authority on Earth as It Is In Heaven” will resonate with readers seeking a lifestyle of experiencing God’s presence and power every day.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.
Destiny Image Publishers, P. O. Box 310, Shippensburg, PA 17257, 978-0768415001, $16.99, 2017, 198 pages